|Term||Start||End||Half- term holidays||Start||End||End of term holiday|
|Monday 4th September 2017(staff only, Monday 4th to Friday 8th – see Inset days below. Pupils return to school on Monday 11th Sept)||Friday 20th October 2017||Monday 23rd October – Friday 27th October 2017||Monday 30th October 2017||Wednesday 20th December 2017||Thursday 21st December 2017 – Tuesday 2nd January 2018|
|Wednesday 3rd January 2018||Friday 9th February 2018||Monday 12th February – Friday 16th February 2018||Monday 19th February 2018||Thursday 29th March 2018||Friday 30th March – Friday 13th April 2018|
|Summer 2018||Monday 16th April 2018||Friday 25th May 2018||Monday 28th May – Friday 1st June 2018||Monday 4th June 2018||Tuesday 24th July 2018||Wednesday 25th July – Friday 31st August 2018|
- INSET 1: Monday 4th September 2017
- INSET 2: Tuesday 5th September 2017
- INSET 3: Wednesday 6th September 2017
- INSET 4: Thursday 7th September 2017
- INSET 5: Friday 8th September 2017
Tower Hamlets have advised the provisional dates below for School closures for the celebration of Eid:
- Eid Al-Adha 2017 – Saturday 2nd September 2017 provisional date
- Eid Al-Fitr 2018 – Friday 15th June 2018 provisional date
- Eid Al-Adha 2018 – Wednesday 22nd August 2018 provisional date
Bank Holidays – 2017/18
- Christmas Day – Monday 25th December 2017
- Boxing Day – Tuesday 26th December 2017
- New Year’s Day – Monday 1st January 2018
- Good Friday – Friday 30th March 2018
- Easter Monday – Monday 2nd April 2018
- May Bank Holiday – Monday 7th May 2018
- Spring Bank Holiday – Monday 28th May 2018
- Summer Bank Holiday – Monday 27th August 2018
Amanda will be buried at a private, family only ceremony in the next few weeks. Before that, Paradigm Trust will compile all the messages of condolences that it has received and present them to her family.
We will also be organising events to remember Amanda and celebrate her life and achievements for the children and adults across all the schools. We will be able to update you further as these plans make progress.
P3 Play offers an after school play service from 3:30pm to 5:30pm every day during term time. Please see link for more information.
To attend during Term-time all children need to be registered. Please see below link for our registration form and hand in to the play team. Parents/carers will need to inform the school/class teacher when their child is attending P3.
School will be closed to all pupils on Monday 26th June for the celebration of Eid-Ul-Fitr.
All pupils are expected back in school on Tuesday 27th June when there will be Eid parties in classes. Please only send food and drink with your child/ren in the morning for all to share!
Pupils may wear their party clothes to school. Pupils in 6 Red, 5 Red and 5 Blue must bring in their swimming kit as usual.
On Tuesday 20th June, all pupils will be photographed individually and as part of the whole class. Please ensure your child/ren attend school in the correct school uniform.
Parents/carers are also welcome to bring children back to the school after collection at the Park to take siblings photographs in the hall between 3.30pm-4.30pm. Please queue at the bi-fold doors on Solebay Street.